Our Clients Have a Voice and a Seat at the Table
Government plays a large role in your business. From employment regulation to the tax code - policy decisions are being made at all levels of government that directly effect your company’s bottom line. When policy makers gather to decide the fate of your business you need a seat at the table. Let Arc Adaptus, LLC pull a chair out for you.
Arc Adaptus, LLC is skilled at advocating aggressively for business clients big and small. We know our way around local and state legislative and regulatory bodies. We know how to build and maintain relationships that provide you with a voice.
Arc Adaptus, LLC is staffed with individuals uniquely qualified to aggressively represent your business interest throughout Maryland’s legislative and regulatory circles. The firm’s relationships, experience and expertise combine to provide your organization with a voice in the conversations effecting your future.
What We Do:
- Monitoring legislation that directly affects your business interest
- Advocating on behalf of, proposing and drafting legislation in the interest of our clients
- Drafting a legislative and regulatory agenda on behalf of our client's interests
- Drafting letters to regulatory bodies and legislative committees to further our client's interests
- Drafting and presenting testimony on behalf of our clients before legislative committees
- Preparing witnesses in preparation for testimony before legislative and regulatory committees
- Meeting with federal, state and local legislators, their staff, and regulatory bodies to further the interests of our clients